Sunday, January 27, 2008

Princess and the Mouse

Well it started just before 3 am this morning a noise that I couldn't place woke me up from a dream and groggly I roled over and started drifting off back to sleep. Next thing I know I hear it again and then all 63 lbs of Princess my husky/lab mix landed on the bed where she normally sleeps with me. I look up and realize there in her mouth is a mouse, not only a mouse but also the trap that it was in LOL. Guess it had come across the floor once it clicked. She was sooooooooo proud then she got down and laid it down on the floor and looked up at me like "see mom see what I got" so I picked it up and took it in the kitchen and put it in the trash which today went out to the garbage can. She was soooooo proud of herself sometimes I think that she thinks she is a cat. If you would like to see her you can go to her web page at dogster where her picture and her blog is. Don't know if we can post websites here or not but I'm gonna give it a try. http://www.dogster.com/dogs/479560 there is also a link to my other dog on her page. Guess when I finish here I will have to go update her doggy diary.

4 comments:

Pungo River Rambling said...

LOL Just be glad it was dead. You are so cool. I would have screamed just before "good dog".

Anonymous said...

Good thing she got it, else the meeses get into things like cookies and that'd not be good :)

Raine said...

good point- it would have been REALLY interesting if she had dropped a live one on you

Pungo River Rambling said...

Hey Momo, tomorrow is an at home day for me. I WILL post on my blog. How about you? Smile