Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dr visit

Well went to the dr yesterday. He is having me go to a physical therapist for the hurting saying it is the scyatic joint out of whack. The PT that comes to my classroom for my students did some stretches and adjusting while he was in my room today got me some definate relief and I will start seeing him in his clinic first of not next week but the next. Dr. also increased my blood pressure meds, gave me something for the asthma and wants to see me back in 6 weeks to redo blood work i had done in feb and will then consider adjusting my meds for sugar issues and triglicerides. I really liked this new dr. He spent a full 30 min with me taking my history and such. First time in ages I feel like a dr actually listened to me. He was also LOL YOUNG like right at my age maybe a bit younger. He is from the area and has returned to where he grew up to take care of those who live around here. That means maybe unlike the last 2 drs I've been to maybe he will just stay put and not close up shop.

1 comment:

Pungo River Rambling said...

Wait til you have to see a dr. that is the same age as your son. It really made me feel old. I am glad you feel like you are getting things taken care of. That makes me feel good too. Smile