Monday, April 27, 2009

dont know

dont know why this hurting comes around today was a bit better than the last few days seems like this time of the year each year last year dr said there was probally a pinched nerve in the 3d or 4th lumbar verterbre who knows also have scyatica just seems to really wear me down its only 6:30 pm and i feel like i could go to bed and sleep till morning but the good thing is today has been a bit better than the last few. Raine I miss ya just never get lucky enough to be online at the same times maybe someday

2 comments:

Pungo River Rambling said...

Momo, So sorry you are feeling so achy. I hope it is just getting older pain. Although that isn't any better sometimes when the doctor says There is nothing wrong. When you feel lousy there is some wrong. But some of it is just life. I am sure I am old enough to be your mother so I am going to say, "Get used to it" after the doctor has his say of course. And continue on. There are still things to do in this life. as always, Smile

Pungo River Rambling said...

momo, I just happened to think it might be tick bite do you? Sometimes doctors don't think to check for that. Been thinking about you. Hope you are feeling better. And Smile