Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break

It's spring break and it's been ok but long. I'm staying at my grandfather's house. Its hard and a long story but I guess this is the place for such things. My grandfather took care of my grandmother for years and years she was in a wheel chair most of my life and died in 2000. In 2002 he married another lady. My mother is an only child and lives about 1000 miles away from her father. I call him Pop. Well Pop had a stroke last March and they sent him home on hospice and said he might live 8 weeks welllllllllll it has been a year now and my mother and father have closed up their house and have been living here with Pop and his wife caring for him. Pop can not even poop with out someone helping pull it out. I've been staying here this week helping mom care for him while my dad has gone back 1000 miles to there house and get some things checked on and taken care of there. I will write more later but just keep it in your thoughts cuase its good and hard all at the same time.

1 comment:

Pungo River Rambling said...

Momo, I am sorry. I think you know my problems in the last 2 yrs. So if you do you know I KNOW how these things go and how it feels. Just don't forget it is important that all of your blog friends know what is happening to you. We all have problems too. And we want to console you in yours. We are here to listen! smile.