Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Time

Yeah it's summer time. I am enjoying it. Put up corn and squash in the last couple of days thanks to church members bringing produce from their garden. It will be nice to have them this winter. Also had enough to have some with our meals now. I know we arn't suppose to eat it but I am soooooo ready for okra to come in to have some good fried okra. Maybe tomorrow I will start on my summer project of refinishing the end tables I have at least I'm going to give it a try. It has been good for me to have some days off.

3 comments:

Pungo River Rambling said...

Hi Momo, Good to see you on line. I have a new puppy and am finding very little time. She is 7 weeks old and a real climber. she has gotten her bottom teeth/jaw caught in the babygate and tried to climb it and then it fell over on her. And that did not stop her from trying again. lots of fun but I am tired. Smile

Raine said...

why cant you eat okra?

Momo said...

Not suppose to eat anything fried cause of colesterol :( but we cheat sometimes