Saturday, November 1, 2008

wow

ok time goes on but really fast. In the last couple of months we have gotten moved, burried my grandfather, moved more stuff in from his house, and can't seem to find a set routine except leave home early (6:30) every morning for work get home at 5:30 or later every night after waiting on kido at cheer pratice or staying for ball games to watch her cheer. It has been fun. Football season is about over now we move into basket ball. Over all things here are going well just tyring and very little time to be online.

2 comments:

Pungo River Rambling said...

I had five children in 7.5 years. They are all raised now and I can assure you that you will have free time in the future. Just maybe not right now. And time passes so fast you wish you could go back. Yes my time seems to go fast too because when I look at yesterday or the day before I didn't have anything special in those days to hang on to as a memory. Live in the now. and Smile

Raine said...

I am glad they are going well