Monday, May 19, 2008

School is almost over

I know I haven't posted as much as I should just lots of times can't think of any thing to write. Well school is almost out for the summer and I'm soooooooo glad. I think I'm as excited as the kids. My kido had high enough grades that she is finished for the year. She didn't have to take any of her exams. She has a piano recital this week so hubby is here for a couple of days to go to that and my father will be here some of this week too. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Pungo River Rambling said...

Hi, I haven't had a chance to post either. And actually I never think what I have to say is interesting to anyone else. Boy that sure sounds down in the mouth. Sorry. Life goes on and I guess I am glad I think mine is pretty ordinary. If I could just get over living alone. I keep thinking about the last house my family all lived together in.(husband and 5 kids) Now we are no husband 4 kids plus 7 grandchildren spread all over the map. I am so glad you are getting together to your daughter's recital. I hope you live in the moment. Smile